After a long time....
Too much stress,
No too much work,
Some say it is a phase,
But i say it is a CONTINUOUS.
No too much work,
Some say it is a phase,
But i say it is a CONTINUOUS.
I am not the brook that lord Alfred Tennyson described as I am a human,
but I want to do something in life that is memorable
not insult my parents
not betray my friends... no
I want to be a person of help
a person who everyone comes during that phase of life
the phase that I AM going through right at this moment
where even my parents can't understand me
THE PHASE OF TRUTH.
As I think what to write next
only thoughts of sadness and worry comes to my mind
Is it too late?
Is it too late to change myself?
My future?
My actions?
Heck I cant even say a sorry to my parents for a mistake I HAVE MADE FOR WHICH THEY HAVE TO GET INSULTED FOR.
Yes it has been a long time... A long time to truly understand the world, the way that everything has a flow of existence...
It is never too late to understand your mistake.
It is never too late to understand yourself and decide your future that YOU WILL BE LIVING.
It is never too late to understand the society will go on without you.
If you fail, people will mock you, destroy your family apart, make you existence in the society be embarrassing.
However , it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NEVER LISTEN TO THEIR GOSSIP, because at the end they will forget about you but you wont forget about them.
So remember, whenever you feel sad, blurt it out , don't keep it within yourself because YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF.
Say this slogan everyday
"IAM THE BEST"
"I AM MY OWN HERO"
"THIS IS MY LIFE AND I HAVE THE WHOLE LIFE TO LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST"
HI GUYS,
ReplyDeleteAfter a long time I am writing and I feel nervous about this piece
Please show you love <3