The Magical Inventor and the Astronomer


In another world, there is advanced technology and robots, and computers all

around — a world with scientists and inventors who want to have new ideas to make

the cities even more advanced; a world of 2030 and time of the future; the time in

which we will have a lot of things that we don’t have right now in 2022. Imagine

robot inventors, robot scientists, robots doing chores, and other crazy stuff that I

can’t think of it right now but may happen in that world.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you a story about two girls and a scientist, who

is an astronomer. She is basically a person who studies the stars, and all the

constellations and stars that are undiscovered in order to let 

people know what danger or prosperity might come in the future. This is the duty of

this woman, DR. Hannah Miller. She is a nice woman. She has always thought if she could travel into the past, she could see the

theories of Ptolemy and Galileo Galilei and could store their works in the National

Astronomy Museum. Her dream is to find out the past so that it helps us find more about the future.

 

Her friend Julieta Lopez, the other girl, is an inventor and a scientist of technology.

Her job is to find and make new technology to make society advanced.

So, Julieta and Hannah are working on a project to make a time machine to make

Hannah’s dream come true. They wanted to make the time machine that we mostly see in movies  

a reality. They used all the formulas and equations of Albert Einstein

and Thomas Albert Edison. All their hard work and effort culminated in the discovery of a time machine. To test it, Hannah was ready to sacrifice her life. So, the next day they tested the

machine. Hannah said, “Dear friend, I hope I stay alive, but I want to sacrifice my life if need be just to test it so that our future generation can see the past and decide the

future. However, after I am gone and if I don’t come back, then please tell our

professor not to share this with the media otherwise they will take advantage of it. I also warn you not to disclose any of these to anyone unnecessarily. Only use it when there’s a compulsive need .” And with her last words, Hannah set the timer to 150 CE, the time of Ptolemy.

---

Guess what? It worked! The time machine worked. Hannah met Ptolemy and told

him all about what Julieta and Hannah had been doing. She copied his work on a piece of paper.

When she came back in time to England, she told Julieta, “It was awesome! I met

Ptolemy. His discoveries were different than mine but also similar in several ways. I didn’t

know that most of his discoveries were forgotten and some of them are still there.

Those forgotten discoveries are related to mine. That means that I have made

Ptolemy’s forgotten discoveries into famous discoveries. How cool is that!” 

“Very cool! And good job! Well done to us! We are good inventors and astronomers!” Julieta said,

“Yay!! We should give this information to our professor and the national museum.” “Yes, let’s do it!” Hannah said. 

 

Their invention was useful, and they were happy about it. They shared it with their professor and he was shocked and surprised at it and gave them 10,000 dollars in return to thank and

congratulate them. Their invention will be remembered by future generations as the works of Hannah and Julieta, the successful inventors. Who knows if

there are more people like them? Successful and true inventors!


                               


                                                     The End

Comments