A NEW BEGINNING ( a message of mine)
I guess I am growing after all.
A new place, a new level with new friends. But I am making progress in my journey.
No I'm not scared like they are I'm happy to be here. I am after all a senior most class in junior and a junior most class in senior.
Sounds a little bit confusing right ?
I 'm in 6th grade
Everyone says that 6th is very hard. But after being here for 2 weeks I think they are wrong, totally wrong.
I suggest all the 4th and 5th graders to not feel nervous or afraid because it is going to be okay. See I am in sixth grade I am not nervous or afraid.
This is my message.
All those who are reading my blog had some or the other difficulties in there life right?
Don't feel sad or bad. Just think about it. You might feel better. Share it to your loved ones so that they can understand your problem. Some times you feel you are suck , try to think that you are not. There is always a way to get out.
MAKE A NEW BEGINNING AND A NEW YOU.
Comments
Post a Comment