Travel- flight trip or road trip?

I travel a lot. Especially on road trips. Road trips are fun. I rarely travel on flight trip.

What's the big difference ?

Well in flights you get to sit at one place with a lot of unknown people around you! and get totally bored (no offense)

And in road trips you get to be with your family and talk unlike the flight expedition. 

But you get to reach your place more early (in flights) than you usually do in road trips . It takes a lot of time in road trips. It might even take 48 or 24 hours!

Some are okay with it and some are not! 

I like road trips more.

I mean I used to go on a road trip since I was born!

However in flights you get the food and you can sleep, read comfortably at your seat but in road trips you have to stop at a food stall or a  restaurant to eat, then you have to start driving all again. And if you are squished up in one place then it is difficult to sleep in cars.

I know it is irritating but that's what we have to do. 

Also in flights we get to be with our friends and our family together in one flight but in road trips we have to sit separately in different cars.  

What is your favorite transport ?😀


Comments