The day I missed my school bus
The day I missed my school bus
The day I missed my school bus was not okay for me. My father needed to wake up and start the car and drop me at the school. On the way to my school, we were stuck in a traffic jam. It took 1 hour to get out of it. After we got out of the traffic jam there was a very long road it took several minutes to reach the end; in the long road there I saw a cat with her kittens in the footpath and I saw birds with their nests in the tree branches hatching their eggs. I also saw kids playing in the footpath of the roads and some squirrels running with their nuts. It was wonderful weather when I was in the car. Then I saw my school. I was there at just the right time. I saw lots of my friend’s parents dropping them at the gates. When I reached my class, I got to talk all about it with my friends.

Comments
Post a Comment