The Art contest
The Art contest
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Ishita. She lived with her mom in the village of Auli. Ishita love to do art and she was good at it. Her mother gave her some color pencils and some paints, brushes, and an art file. She was so happy and told her mother “Mother I love these: I will never waste them”.
The next day when she was going to pick some wild fruits so that her mother would make a delicious fruit salad with it, she heard a sound. The sound was like “Hear, hear there is an art contest here in the village of Auli. Those who want to participate must give their name by tonight. The contest will be tomorrow, and the king will be there to announce the winner.
Thank you” Luckily Ishita’s a mother who was in the market buying some food for dinner she heard the announcement, and when her daughter said that there was an announcement of an art contest she told Ishita “Ishita I heard the announcement too, and I want you to participate the contest as you are a great artist” then Ishita said “Thank you mother I also wanted to participate in the contest.
And I will surely win the contest and make you proud” “Now winning the contest doesn’t matter participating the contest is what matters Ishita” said her mother then her mother wrote her name in the contest that day. The next day it was the day when the art contest was started Ishita was so happy. She saw a lot of children participating in the contest than one woman announced “The contest will be starting now, please everyone take a seat and start drawing the pictures” so the contest has started but everyone started drawing.
So Ishita calmed down and drawn a very beautiful scenery. The time was up everyone showed the picture they have made to the king. The king was delighted with every painting that the children before Ishita had drawn but when Ishita showed her drawing to the king he was amazed. He hadn’t seen any beautiful painting as Ishita had drawn then Ishita win the prize and lived happily ever after
The End

Very good imagination
ReplyDeleteVery Nice Story
ReplyDelete