Spending time in Goa
Spending time in Goa
Once I went to Goa with my friends and family. I and my family went by car and my friends went to Goa in an airplane. While I went to Goa in a car, I saw a lot of things. Sometimes while we were traveling, we opened the window of the car. When I let out my head outside the window I felt the cold breeze in my face, I saw some dhabas with delicious food. The food is small delicious and nice like a mango. When we reached there, we had a blast.
We lived there for three days. On the first day, we made a beautiful sandcastle my friends and me made a big sandcastle. My mother and father and their parents said it was beautiful. We ate yummy, yummy food.
The next day as the cold air was fluttering the leaves of the coconut trees, we thought to go for a swim. We played in the water for a long time. We had lots of fun. We visited lots of places in Goa. I and my friends were having a good time. We also went on a boat and saw lots of islands like butterfly islands, Honeymoon Island, and lots more. At night we stand on the soft sand and looked up in the sky we saw lots of stars and a big round bright moon giving its moonlight to us.
While my mother
and father was ordering food for them and me and my sister I went to the shore
and felt the beautiful water of the sea. I ate my food and went to bed saying
good night to everyone. The next day we started packing our bags. While my mother
and father were packing, my friend and I were in the sea for the last time. I
felt sad to leave Goa, but I said, “There is always a next time” and off we went
to our home.

Wow!
ReplyDelete