How I raise money

 

How I raise money

As my father said “ready, Steady” I was ready to win the race and beat my brother Rahul as he wins all the races of Bicycle. It was my moment to prove that I am the best at cycling. When my father said go zoom! zoom! I ran as fast I can win the race. I was cycling very fast.  Even Faster than my brother. And ………. I won the race I proved that I am a faster brother. Now he will teach me how to do tricks on my cycle. I practice day and night to get it right. Until one I got it right. I made my own circus and called all my friends to come to my circus of mine. I did all the tricks that my brother taught me. When it was over my father Pated over my back and said “You have done a beautiful job to raise money for the charity and the public. I was very happy to hear that from dad. Everyone in my family was proud of me. I gave the money to the needy and the poor people rest I gave it to charity.

Comments

Post a Comment