My Creations of art and drawing
My Creations of art and drawing
We all have some creativity in us like, someone who is good at dancing, someone who is good at singing. I am good at drawing. I made lots of drawing by myself. I like drawing because it makes me happy, relaxed, enjoyable. Some people have the same or different feelings that they feel when they draw. I should suggest you draw when you are free. I like drawing so much that I do it whenever I like. Some of my drawings are
I made this fish drawing. It took me half an hour to make it. I enjoyed it a lot. I felt relaxed and happy. Basically, I felt almost everything I have written down there. For the first drawing, I have used oil pastels, masking tape for the border, some pencil colors, a whitener, and my imagination. For the second drawing, I have used watercolors pens (Red, Yellow, Blue, and Black ) and some creativity. I used to do art since I was 4 years old. It makes me did whatever I liked let it be bad or good. I LOVE art and drawing so.... much I want to do it right away when I have got the free time.

You are an artist, Sriya
ReplyDelete