The story of Oshana
Oshana
Once upon a time there was a princess. She was not an ordinary princess she loves to do Archery. Her name was Oshana. Her father often sent her to do war with their enemy kingdoms and she always wins the war.
One day her father got ill so Oshana said, “Father let me go to our neighboring kingdom and ask for help” Her father said not to go but Oshana didn't listen. He had forgot to tell that the neighboring kingdom is their enemy the kingdom they will do a war with their kingdom. With a heavy heart he relax and tried to calm himself down.
Meanwhile Oshana asked the king of the neighboring kingdom for help but instead of helping he her in the dungeon. There she saw all the spies that her father had sent to keep an eye on their enemy kingdom.
She told herself “If I want to run from here then I need help from these spy’s” Oshana told the spy’s that if they help her she will help them, then they help each other and they got out of the dungeon and then they did the war; but neighboring kingdom’s king had a son named Ashok and when he saw the war he stopped it and said “ Father they are our neighboring kingdom’s people we should help them not do the war with them their king is ill and you know that their king is your brother and my uncle.”
Then his father said,
“Son I did tell you that the neighboring kingdom’s king is your uncle but your uncle said that his daughter will practice archery with you and I said that girls can’t do Archery then we had a fight and I didn’t think that I was doing a wrong thing I am sorry.” Then his son said “It’s okay and I can help too” then Oshana show her uncle to her dad so that he can help Oshana’s dad in getting better. The illness of his majesty was gone and soon every thing was back to normal and they lived happily ever after.
The
end
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice Story
ReplyDeleteFrom Saanvi